Monday, March 14, 2011

day seven - a photo that makes you happy

alright, to begin with, yes i did miss doing this yesterday, but to make up for it i am going to do day seven and day eight today. yeah. :-)

so, a photo that makes me happy...



this photo was taken last year, at Tokyo Disneyland.
it was our last day of the trip, and although we were all exhausted, the rain came down half way through the day, and we were all emotional about the fact that we were leaving the next day, we had an absolute ball.

this photo makes me happy because it pretty much sums up my entire day at Disneyland - I spent most of the day with the two girls in the photo (plus myself): we went to countless shops, waited in line for hours to go on rides, got photos together, had inside jokes about way too many things, and just the mixture of their personalities and mine made it a truly hilarious and unforgettable day.

it reminds me so much of the beautiful country that is Japan, and just as a side note my thoughts are with anyone in Japan effected by the earthquake: my heart goes out to you all.

things to do before you die: go to Tokyo Disneyland.
you won't regret it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment