Friday, March 18, 2011

day eleven - a photo of you taken recently

for starters, i am posting two blogs today because my best friend came over last night and we were jamming for 5 hours. hence no time for blogging.
all good though :-)

so back on track, todays blog is
a photo of me taken recently
i don't exactly have many photos of me that are NOT in costume, so i have chosen this photo from the Easter holidays last year :-)



it was one day on the holidays, and with some friends, we ventured to central gardens in glenferrie for a picnic. fully set with picnic rugs, food, drinks, and of course a guitar.

the afternoon was beautiful, sunny, warm - perfect!

one of my friends bought her camera, and this photo seems to keep recurring in my profile pictures, it's a bit of a favourite.

so there you go, i haven't changed much in a year - dyed my hair black, then mahogany, so that's the only real difference.
the music geek part hasn't changed !

"today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic!"
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment