Sunday, March 27, 2011

day eighteen - whatever tickles your fancy

Japan.
such a beautiful country.
i can't even begin to imagine the destruction caused by the recent earthquakes and tsunamis.

but, there is some good news sometimes.

today i received an email from a friend who lives right in Fukushima - where the earthquake occurred. up until today, we didn't know if she was okay, we hadn't heard from her.

so in this blog, i choose simply to share her email...


Thank you for your message!
I'm sorry that an answer becomes slow.
Under the influence of the earthquake, the Internet was not usable.
I'm OK.
Yes. It was really terrible earthquake and tsunami...
My family and my house are OK.
But, I don't know how about my friends and their family.
A lot of houses were strolled around by a tsunami.
My hometown was gone...
There are no houses, no people, no foods, no wear no water, no light...
It's awful...

In addition, a nuclear power plant was attacked by a tsunami.
So, we can't go out or must go other places.
There are few children in my city...They go to other places.
They have to live and study apart from their parents...
We are afraid of exploding every day...

But I alive. We alive. Japan alive.
I believe that this situation improves.
Surely children will come back our city.

Thanks to you, I got well.
I'll get over these days.
Thank you so much!!!

xoxo,
Mizue



to each and every person affected by the earthquakes,
my heart goes out to you.
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment