Sunday, April 17, 2011

day twenty one - a recipe

I firstly open this blog by apologising for the lack of blogging in recent weeks.
The last few weeks of school got a little overwhelming at times, and I have spent the past week in Perth on music tour.
But I will try and continue this blog challenge... I guess my aim now is to actually finish it, regardless of whether it takes a few weeks or a few months.

I have decided to take a different angle on this blog, similarly to how motzie did (see the link to this blog on the right hand side --->), but perhaps a little more on the negative side.

In the past few weeks I have been feeling as though I have had no control over anything; unfortunately resulting in the heightening of my stress levels.
So here I go - found a version of this on google but have altered it a little to suit me at the moment.


'A Recipe For Stress'

Ingredients:
7 days of bad sleep
5 days of early mornings
2 units of VCE
1 list of uni preferences
1 curious mind

Seasoning:
a splash of rain
a sprinkle of homework
a dash of cold symptoms

Method:
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
2. Coat large saucepan with a thick layer of attitude
3. Pour ingredients into saucepan, mix thoroughly & cook on high heat until boiling
4. Serve on large plates with a side dish of frustration
5. Add seasoning to taste

Note: Best served day before a SAC



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment